An unfinished post

Some of you may have already read my "parent etiquette" post which is fine.  I do, however, want to let people know that it wasn't completed which is why if you have gone looking for it it isn't there. This is more of an FYI than anything.  Many of my posts go through multiple revisions as I process my own thoughts, feelings, and junk, as well as my considerations of how others may perceive what is written. In this case I accidentally posted then removed it.  So if something seems weird, that's why.

I'm so thankful for all of you who do check in on this blog.  You are my constants.

Comments

  1. Glad to see you blog always. Often it makes me laugh. Paul Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to read it but I second Paul's comment because I almost always end up giggling when reading… and feeling more normal then any other time in my day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts