Dreams are so weird sometimes

I have this recurring CIA operative theme in my dreams. A couple of nights ago I was a CIA operative with Jason Statham and we were trying to navigate a mansion the size of Connecticut in order to complete some unknown objective.

The highlight of my dream was when we were being chased, after having exited a room filled with toxic snails that made us giddy, of course, and found ourselves on a balcony-like precipice.  Our only options were to try and climb down a steep and perilous cliff or to leap on to a ten-story high grandfather clock conveniently tilted at about a 35 degree angle.  I wanted to climb but Agent Statham would have none of it. He picked me up and threw me across the chasm onto the clock then leapt directly behind me and we both slid safely to the bottom carefully dodging the very ominous second hand.


Once we reached the bottom we had to part ways.  Statham informed me that I should meet with my handlers in order to receive follow-up instructions.  The meeting was arranged and with utmost discretion I convened with my super-secret handlers, the Gustafsons.  During our meeting we discussed details of the case, including how many coats of paint Loren had to put on their new house and how much Cynthia loves chickens. Throughout the conversation Loren pet a very large grey cat that reminded me of Dr. Evil in Austin Powers.

Then I woke up and only then did it all seem weird

Comments

  1. John and I both had weird dreams last night. It must be the season. John dreamt we adopted two spiders as pets. Apparently, they weren't poisonous (or at least they may have been mildly poisonous). I dreamt I was in Prince Harry's wedding as a reader. Only when I got to the front to read, I didn't have the reading with me. but I noticed that the candles were all out. So I decided I should light the candles, but then the matches would not work. Finally, people came up to help me...and then I woke up.

    I kind of like weird dreams. They provide great amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I had a weird dream about big burly guys helping me with my new project that started at work but none of them were Jason Statham. I think you should share him because YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just impressed you can remember your dreams in such detail…

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what is so weird about that? You dream, I paint. In fact, I was painting all day. As far as how many coats, that depends on if you count the primer as the first coat. Three coats is my choice for repurposing old fence boards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so Freckle came back to haunt you in your dreams too! The Gustafson's are just as weird in real life as you can see from the picture which shows us waving our country flags so that all Swedish or Greek super spies know they will be welcome at our home- dream on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, Maybe there's something in the water

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca, I'm willing to share in this case!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kali, the only reason I remembered it was because my beautiful daughter woke me up at 3AM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loren and Cynthia, I literally laughed out loud recalling the dream. You two were in all your glory! I miss you both terribly and am hoping I can get out there before the holidays. Any times I should avoid?

    ReplyDelete
  10. only times not to come is between Oct 21 and Nov 7 when we will be in Sweden seeing the Sigrid family of which we are still waiting - otherwise we are free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts